Join us on your adventure to North Korea as the national celebrates their founding foundation of the Worker’s Party of Korea back in 1945. We’re expecting this celebration to be huge with thousands of students partaking in the mass dance event, possible fireworks and Mass Games!
During your tour with us in Pyongyang, you will see all the must-see sights of the capital such as the Mausoleum where both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il lay in state, explore Kim Il Sung Square, adventure deep down to the Pyongyang Metro, view Juche tower for a perfect panorama view, visit the Korean War Museum, and much more.
No visit to North Korea is complete without exploring the DMZ. This will be your chance to snap a photo with a North Korean soldier as you visit Panmunjom Village and see the very spot where talks between the North and South Korea are held.
The Mass Games, the world’s largest performance with over 100,000 performers is expected to take place during this tour! Now is your chance to watch this grand spectacular performance. Tickets are on-top of tour cost and is paid in cash during your tour in Pyongyang. We highly recommend securing your spot on tour early as we expect spaces to fill up very quickly.
Ticket costs for Mass Games below:
|Ticket Class||Original Price (Per Person)|
|3rd Class||€100 / 800RMB|
|2nd Class||€300 / 2,300RMB|
|1st Class||€500 / 3800RMB|
|VIP||€800 / 6000RMB|
Be sure to book and reserve your spot on tour before it’s too late!
Monday 7th October
Tuesday 8th October
Wednesday 9th October
Thursday 10th October – Party Foundation Day!
Friday 11th October
Saturday 12th October
Sunday 13th October
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
• Cost of Mass Games ticket
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.