Join us on your adventure to North Korea as the national celebrates their founding foundation of the Worker’s Party of Korea back in 1945. We’re expecting this celebration to be huge with thousands of students partaking in the mass dance event, possible fireworks and Mass Games!
During your tour with us in Pyongyang, you will see all the must-see sights of the capital such as the Mausoleum where both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il lay in state, explore Kim Il Sung Square, adventure deep down to the Pyongyang Metro, view Juche tower for a perfect panorama view, visit the Korean War Museum, and much more.
On our way back after exploring the DMZ we’ll head to the port city of Nampo and its therapeutic hot spa resort on the west coast. We’ll stop on our way to explore Mt. Kuwol, a scenic mountain range close to the border of South Korea, as well as a co-op farm, a glass factory and the famous West Sea Barrage.
The Mass Games, the world’s largest performance with over 100,000 performers is expected to take place during this tour! Now is your chance to watch this grand spectacular performance. Tickets are on-top of tour cost and is paid in cash during your tour in Pyongyang. We highly recommend securing your spot on tour early as we expect spaces to fill up very quickly.
Ticket costs for Mass Games below:
|Ticket Class||Original Price (Per Person)|
|3rd Class||€100 / 800RMB|
|2nd Class||€300 / 2,300RMB|
|1st Class||€500 / 3800RMB|
|VIP||€800 / 6000RMB|
Be sure to book and reserve your spot on tour before it’s too late!
Sunday 8th October
Monday 9th October
Tuesday 10th October – Party Foundation Day!
Wednesday 11th October
Thursday 12th October
Friday 13th October
Saturday 14th August
Sunday 15th August
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
• Cost of Mass Games ticket
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.