- For North Korea tours 30% deposit is due upon booking confirmation. The remaining 70% balance must be paid in cash at the pre-tour meeting held on the first day of the tour.
- For the majority of our international tours, 50% or less deposit is due upon booking confirmation. The remaining 50% balance must be paid in cash on the first day of the tour or in advance depending on the tour. This will be clearly detailed to you during the booking process.
Payment options include but are not limited to:
- Bank transfer in EUR, USD, GBP or CNY
- AliPay or WeChat transfers
- PayPal transfer
- Credit Card payment
- Cash payment by pre-arrangement in Beijing, Dandong or Shenzhen in China. Please note that payment for tours generally needs to be received at least 30 days prior to the tour commencing
Please note that not all these options are available on every tour
YPT Membership Program
For more information on tour discounts, benefits and other special offers read more of our YPT Membership Program Terms & Conditions
- Tours to Cuba are run independently of YPT Group LTD by UK based YPT Caribbean LTD and are merely recommended by YPT. All payments are processed through YPT Caribbean LTD. YPT Caribbean cannot accept payment by Paypal for trips to Cuba.