Looking for somewhere unique to spend this Christmas for a fun story to tell the family and friends? Come join YPT on our second ever Christmas visit to the DPRK! What better way to spend Christmas than in the heart of Pyongyang?
We’ve designed this trip to be packed full of all the must see sites and we’ll be doing it all on Christmas day! We’ll be visiting the Kim Il Sung Square, the Korean War museum where the captured US spy ship rests, riding the famous Pyongyang Metro and amongst other awesome activities!
For those who want to spend an extra day with us to see the DMZ from the north side come join our Group B option! We’ll visit the city of Kaesong which is only a few kilometres from the border. We’ll also check out another city halfway between Kaesong and Pyongyang to try their famous locally brewed Makkoli.
We’ve designed this tour to be short and sweet.. and easy on the wallet after those hefty expenses!
Please note: All travellers must have a re-entry visa into China as there isn’t enough time to apply for a Chinese visa in Pyongyang and the 144 hour transfer visa doesn’t permit rail use.
|A||December 24th||December 26th||€445|
|B||December 24th||December 27th||€595|
Sunday 24th December – Christmas Eve
Monday 25th December – Christmas Day
Tuesday 26th December – Boxing Day
Group B continue on:
Wednesday 27th December
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated)
• Extra drinks and souvenirs
• Cost of visas
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.