Come join us during one of our favourite times as Pyongyang transitions from its frigid winter into a warm spring with plenty of sunshine.
By making use of travelling from Dandong, which is the Chinese border city to the DPRK and is easily reachable from most of China, we are able to offer a great price that has you in the country for 2 nights and 3 days, which is inclusive of one full day of seeing all the main sites of Pyongyang and going out both nights of the trip.
This trip is perfect for those people who are already in China or those simply travelling through who do not have the time or budget to do a full trip. If you need assistance with organising accommodation in Dandong or making your way to or from Dandong city, we’ll be happy to help book for you!
Please note: All travellers must have a re-entry visa into China as there isn’t enough time to apply for a Chinese visa in Pyongyang and the 144 hour transfer visa doesn’t permit rail use.
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Dandong-Pyongyang-Dandong.
• All meals in the DPRK unless otherwise stated.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).