Grab your football boots and head to Pyongyang! On this tour we’ll be playing a five-a-side
game against Pyongyang locals, visiting the Pyongyang International Football School to chat
with students who are hopeful of a career in football, and top it all off by taking in the AFC
match between the DPRK’s April 25 th team and Hang Yuen from Taiwan in the May Day
Stadium…you can guess who we’ll be supporting!
We’ll be paying a special visit to the 100,000-seater Kim Il Sung stadium too, as well as
taking in all the best sights Pyongyang has to offer as well as visiting the DMZ!
We’re also paying special attention to Pyongyang’s famous micro-breweries, buzzing new
bar scene, and of course the wonderful restaurants of Pyongyang. It may not be a Pyongyang bar crawl, but it’s the next best thing! After our successfulparticipation in the previous Pyongyang beer festivals we just couldn’t resist…a NorthKorean stag tour? Not quite, but not far off. Beware of smiling imitations!
The Mass Games, the world’s largest performance with over 100,000 performers is expected to make a return this year! Now is your chance to watch this incredible performance! Ticket prices are on-top of tour cost and are available to be purchased and reserved in Pyongyang. Ticket prices will be announced closer to the event. We highly recommend securing your spot on tour early as we expect spaces to fill up very quickly.
To be confirmed, estimated ticket costs for Mass Games:
Original Price (Per Person)
Sign up as a 5-a-side team and get a €50 discount each, or we will be making mixed teams of YPT people and local Koreans.
Monday 17th June
Tuesday 18th June
Wednesday 19th June Morning
Thursday 20th June Morning
Friday 21st June Morning
Saturday 22nd June Morning
Sunday 23rd June Morning
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• AFC football match between the April 25th football club and Hang Yuen FC
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
• Cost of Mass Games Ticket
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.