Come join us as we show you an insight on how Pyongyangites cope during the winter, but more importantly this is not the “high-season” and gives you the chance to be one of the very few tourists in the country.
During your tour you’ll be exploring all the must see sights of Pyongyang including the Mausoleum where both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il lay in state, experience the deep mysterious Pyongyang Metro as you ride six stations of line 1! You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the Korean War Museum or formally known as “Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum”, wander Kim Il Sung Square, visit the top of the Juche tower, browse through a North Korean supermarket, and much more.
No visit to North Korea is complete without exploring the DMZ. This will be your chance to snap a photo with a North Korean soldier as you visit Panmunjom Village and see the very spot where talks between the North and South Korea are held.
Make your first holiday of the year with YPT in North Korea!
Monday 9th January
Tuesday 10th January
Wednesday 11th January
Thursday 12th January
Friday 13th January
Saturday 14th January
Sunday 15th January
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
•. Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.