Join us on this winter essential tour as we draw nearer to the end of the year and as Pyongyang enters its beautiful frosty winter season! This is an extremely action-packed city buster tour, with us visiting Pyongyang, the DMZ and the two rural cities of Kaesong and Sariwon.
With the trip taking place during the last week of November this trip offers not only a very insightful look into what the country is like, and how it copes in winter, but more importantly as it is not the “high-season”, and gives you the chance to be one of the very few tourists in the country at the time.
During your tours you’ll be exploring all the must see sights of Pyongyang including the Mausoleum where both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il lay in state. Experience the deep mysterious Pyongyang Metro as you ride six stations of line 1! You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the Korean War Museum or formally known as “Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum”, wander Kim Il Sung Square, visit the top of the Juche tower, browse through a North Korean supermarket, and much more.
Monday 21st November
Tuesday 22nd November
Wednesday 23rd November
Thursday 24th November
Friday 25th November
Saturday 26th November
Sunday 27th November
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.