Take advantage of the opportunity to explore Pyongyang and the DMZ as winter slowly fades away into spring.
Come join us as we show you an insight on the lives of Pyongyangites as the weather warms, but more importantly this tour takes place just before the “high-season” and gives you the chance to have a more relaxed tour – giving you time to see and explore all the fascinating things the country has to offer – cheap and before most of the tourists start coming.
During your tour you’ll be exploring all the must see sights of Pyongyang including the Mausoleum where both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il lay in state, experience the deep mysterious Pyongyang Metro as you ride six stations of line 1! You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the Korean War Museum or formally known as “Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum”, wander Kim Il Sung Square, visit the top of the Juche tower, browse through a North Korean supermarket, and much more.
No visit to North Korea is complete without exploring the DMZ. This will be your chance to snap a photo with a North Korean soldier as you visit Panmunjom Village and see the very spot where talks between the North and South Korea are held.
Monday 4th March
Tuesday 5th March
Wednesday 6th March
Thursday 7th March
Friday 8th March
Saturday 9th March
Sunday 10th March
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
•. Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.