Join us this year in North Korea as the country celebrates their independence known as National Day! We’re expecting this celebration to be huge with thousands of locals partaking in the mass dance performance and possible fireworks.
During your tour you’ll be exploring all the must see sights of Pyongyang including the Mausoleum where both Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il lay in state, experience the deep mysterious Pyongyang Metro as you ride six stations of line 1! You’ll also have the opportunity to visit the Korean War Museum or formally known as “Victorious Fatherland Liberation War Museum”, wander Kim Il Sung Square, visit the top of the Juche tower, browse through a North Korean supermarket, and much more.
No trip to the DPRK is complete without visiting Panmunjom Village (the DMZ) and going further off the tourist path to view the secretive and controversial concrete wall.
The Mass Games, the world’s largest performance with over 100,000 performers is expected to take place during this tour! Now is your chance to watch this grand spectacular performance. Tickets are on-top of tour cost and is paid in cash during your tour in Pyongyang. We highly recommend securing your spot on tour early as we expect spaces to fill up very quickly.
Ticket costs for Mass Games below:
|Ticket Class||Original Price (Per Person)|
|3rd Class||€100 / 800RMB|
|2nd Class||€300 / 2,300RMB|
|1st Class||€500 / 3800RMB|
|VIP||€800 / 6000RMB|
Thursday 7th September
Friday 8th September
Saturday 9th September – National Day!
Sunday 10th September
Monday 11th September
Tuesday 12th September
Wednesday 13th September
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
• Cost of Mass Games ticket
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.