We are thrilled to present our fifth consecutive St. Patrick’s Day celebration in the DPRK!
Due to the previous years success and to help celebrate this festive Irish day we will be performing Pyongyang’s annual international pub crawl! We have an exciting plan to visit the famous micro brewery’s, pubs and tea houses that are scattered around Pyongyang city.
During our jolly green visit to North Korea, we’ll also be showing you the must see sights around Pyongyang such as the mausoleum, the Korean war museum, the mysterious Pyongyang Metro, Kim Il Sung Square and much more. We’ll also throw in a very special visit down to the DMZ to face the South Korean side, with a Korean People’s Army officer as our local guide.
So put on your greens and come join us as we challenge the DPRKoreans to a bunch of friendly drinking games!
Wednesday 14th March
Thursday 15th March
Friday 16th March
Saturday 17th March – St. Patrick’s Day!
Pyongyang Pub Crawl!
Sunday 18th March Morning
Monday 19th March
Tuesday 20th March
Wednesday 21st March
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.