Planted nicely at the tail end of the DPRK tourism high season, this is a fantastic time to visit North Korea and be some of the only tourists in the country.
Our Mid-September tour will take you to all the Pyongyang classics and must see sights surrounding the capital. During our trip we’ll visit the Mausoleum where both President Kim Il Sung and General Kim Jong Il lay in state. We’ll also experience the deep Pyongyang metro as we ride not two, but six stations of line 1! We’ll also have an opportunity to visit the Korean War Museum and see the North Korean’s story of the war that took place against the USA. No trip to the DPRK is complete without visiting Panmumjom (the DMZ) from the North side where North and South Korea meet head on! As well as lots more to do and see!
Don’t waste any time and come join us as we take advantage of Pyongyang’s beautiful September weather!
Monday 18th September
Tuesday 19th September
Wednesday 20th September
Thursday 21st September
Friday 22nd September
Saturday 23rd September
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides
• Air-conditioned bus and driver..
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated)
• Extra drinks and souvenirs
• Cost of visas
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.