Join YPT for what we believe to be the cheapest ever travel package to take people into the DPRK as we visit all the must see sites of Pyongyang.
By making use of travelling from Dandong (which is easily reachable from most of China), and the more than comfortable Youth Hotel in Pyongyang, we are able to offer a great price that has you in the country for 2 nights, 3 days, which is inclusive of one full day seeing all the main sites of Pyongyang, going out both nights of the trip, as well as most importantly seeing all the celebrations that will be taking place around Pyongyang.
This trip is perfect for those people already in China, or those simply travelling through that do not have the time or budget to do a full trip.
Please note: Unfortunately we are unable to take travellers using US passports on our Ultra Budget tours due to DPRK restrictions. US travellers are required to fly in and out of the DPRK. For all other travellers you must have a re-entry visa into China as there isn’t enough time to apply for a Chinese visa in Pyongyang and the 72 hour transfer visa doesn’t permit rail use.
Friday 16th June
Saturday 17th June
Sunday 18th June
Price inclusive of:
Price exclusive of:
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
1. Twin share accommodation (single supplements available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
2. Train in and out Dandong-Pyongyang-Dandong. Flights are extra.
3. All meals in the DPRK unless otherwise stated.
4. Korean and western guides
5. Air-conditioned bus.
6. All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
2. Extra drinks and souvenirs
3. Cost of visas
4. Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
5. Additional events not listed in the itinerary
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.