Make the most of your Easter break this year and let us take you to North Korea.
During our Easter in Pyongyang tour, we’ll take you to all the must-see sights of Pyongyang including the Mausoleum where both President Kim Il Sung and General Kim Jong Il lay in state, walk around Kim Il Sung Square, ride the mysterious Pyongyang metro, visit the Korean War Museum, go to the top of the Juche Tower for an incredible panoramic view of Pyongyang and a lot more.
We’ve also organized a special visit to a middle school located outside of the capital, as well as Kim Il Sung University – the most prestigious university in the DPRK. Here we’ll be able to watch lessons/lectures, join in and mingle with the students so they have the perfect opportunity to practice their English.
No trip to the DPRK is complete without visiting Panmumjom (the DMZ), where North and South Korea meet head-on.
Wednesday 28th March
Thursday 29th March
Friday 30th March
Saturday 31st March
Sunday 1st April
Monday 2nd April
Tuesday 3rd April
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs.
• Cost of visas.
• Tips for Korean guides and the driver.
•. Additional events not listed in the itinerary.
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.