YPT spend so much time planning and guiding tours to obscure destinations around the world, but sometimes even we need a tour that is slightly more relaxing or just plain fun. If you want an Asian holiday like this, you can join us in the Philippines or Nepal, Cambodia or Myanmar. With YPT it’s never quite so simple however, we will be taking part in ‘extreme sports’ and watching crucifixions in the Philippines, pursuing Maoist politics in post-Civil War Nepal, looking for Khmer Rouge in jungle towns and spending a unique Christmas in the mountains of Myanmar. And for 2018, we are also going to one of the most difficult places to get to, for the Mt Hagen festival in Papua New Guinea, a tribal celebration that will take you to a totally different world.
Palawan Island Hopping Tour
YPT doesn’t normally do beaches, but then we saw these beaches!
- Start Date : September 30th 2019
End Date : October 9th 2019
- Duration: 9 nights, 10 days
Myanmar Christmas Adventure
Spend Christmas in the mountains of Myanmar and celebrate with the locals!
- Start Date : December 20th 2019
End Date : December 27th 2019
- Duration: 6 nights, 7 days
Extreme Philippines Tour
Crucifixions, hanging coffins and cockfights – think you know the Philippines? Think Again.
- Start Date : April 9th 2020
End Date : April 16th 2020
- Duration: 7 nights, 8 days
- $95 / $150
Cutud Lenten Rites Day Trip
Ever seen a live crucifixion? Here’s your chance!
- Start Date : April 10th 2020
End Date : April 11th, 2020
- Duration: 0 nights, 1 day / 1 night, 2 days
From paddleboat to shipbreaking yards through markets and mosques, fully experience Bangladesh
- Start Date : June 22nd 2020
End Date : June 29th-July 2nd 2020
- Duration: 3 nights, 4 days - 10 nights, 11 days
Kingdom of Bhutan Tour
The cheapest, funniest and easiest way to see the best of Bhutan
- Start Date : July 3rd 2020
End Date : July 8th, 2020
- Duration: 5 nights, 6 days
Papua New Guinea Mount Hagen Festival Tour
Watch the tribal festival of a lifetime in this fascinating country
- Start Date : August 11th 2020
End Date : August 19th 2020
- Duration: 8 nights, 9 days