- To book your tour we require a 50% deposit. The balance must be paid in full 30 days before your tour.
- International Bank Transfer to China
- Domestic Bank Transfer to China
- MoneyBookers (Skrill)
- UK Bank Transfer
International Bank Transfer to China
- Our main method of payment is to our China based business account. Customers are expected to pay the bank transfer fees. Usually your bank will inform you of the cost and you will pay up front. In some cases, however, banks do not have direct connections and may need to use an intermediary bank which may also take a fee of between 10-15 Euro, without prior announcement. In such cases this fee will be considered the customer’s responsibility. All payments are settled in Euro.
Domestic Bank Transfer to China
- Direct deposit fees within China are minimal and should cost you no more than 50 RMB with no extra charges other than those stated by the bank you deposit with. For those paying in RMB YPT Group LTD charge an additional one off handling fee of 50 RMB to cover currency exchange expenses (all of our bills are settled in Euro)
- PayPal payments to China require us to receive in USD ONLY, and also charges a 3.75% receiver’s fee for merchant accounts which the customer is required to pay. Exchange rates must be calculated at the Bank of China selling daily rates.
- MoneyBookers payments to China require us to receive in Euro, and also charges a 3.75% receiver’s fee for merchant accounts which the customer is required to pay. Exchange rates must be calculated at the Bank of China selling daily rates.
UK Bank Transfer
- For those transferring within the UK/EU we offer the possibility of sending to our UK bank account in Pounds Sterling at a rate pre-arranged with YPT Group LTD. We charge an additional fee of 25 pounds for all deposits to our UK bank account. This is to cover currency exchange and transfer to China (we are not based in the UK). If customer deposits Euro the handling fee shall be 25 Euro.
- YPT Group LTD accept payment by cash at our offices located in Beijing, Xi’an, Yangshuo, and Kunming by pre-appointment. We accept Euro, RMB (CNY), or USD only. For cash payments in Euro there is no fee, for payments in RMB (CNY) there is a handling fee of 50 RMB (CNY), and for USD a handling fee of $10.
- YPT Group cannot accept payment by PayPal/MoneyBookers for trips to the DPRK (North Korea), Iran, or Myanmar (Burma)
- Tours to Cuba are run independently of YPT Group LTD by UK based YPTravel and are merely recommended by YPT. All payments are processed through YPTravel