Youth Day, one of North Korea’s minor national holidays but still celebrated in a big way!
Come join us as we partake in the Mass Dance event with over 2000 university students in Pyongyang city, explore the deep and mysterious Pyongyang metro as we ride not two but six stations, visit the Korean War Museum and see the North Korean’s story of the war that took place against the Americans, walk around Kim Il Sung Square and see the city from the top of the Juche Tower, and more!
Don’t forget, no trip to the DPRK is complete without visiting Panmumjom (the DMZ) from the North side where North and South Korea meet head on! Don’t waste any time and come join us as we take advantage of Pyongyang’s beautiful weather during this festive time!
Friday 25th August
Saturday 26th August
Sunday 27th August
Monday 28th August – Youth Day
Tuesday 29th August
Wednesday 30th August
Want to extend your YPT adventure? Join one of our great tour extensions
• Twin share accommodation (single supplements are available for an extra 40 EUR per night).
• Train in and out Beijing-Pyongyang-Beijing. Flights are extra.
• All meals in the DPRK unless specified in the itinerary.
• Korean and western guides.
• Air-conditioned bus and driver.
• All entrances (unless otherwise stated).
• Extra drinks and souvenirs
• Cost of visas
Tips for Korean guides and the driver
• Additional events not listed in the itinerary
We have expert guides ready to help answer any questions you may have.