The long anticipated Mass Games are back this September 2018.
We have just been informed of the confirmed prices for the 2018 mass games, named Bright Fatherland, in Pyongyang, North Korea.
Prices for the event are as follows:
1st class €500
2nd class €300
3rd class €100
7 tours lined up to take you to the Mass Games this year:
- Mass Games ultra budget tour – the cheapest way to experience the Mass Games this September 2018.
- Grand National Day ultra budget tour – check out the Mass Games and explore Pyongyang!
- Grand National Day with Mass Games – experience the largest celebration of 2018 and possible military parade!
- Grand National Day with Mass Games and North East– check out Pyongyang, the Mass Games AND a home-stay in the North East!
- Unseen DPRK and entire metro tour with Mass Games– the most extensive tour in the DPRK including the Mass Games!
- Pyongyang International Film Festival Tour with Mass Games – Attend a North Korean film festival and experience the Mass Games!
- Autumn Pyongyang City Bicycle Tour with Mass Games – Ditch the bus, explore Pyongyang by bike and take in the Mass Games!
To join any of our Mass Games tours this September contact us or check out our variety of tours here.
For more information about the history of the Mass Games check out this link..