Make the most out of your visit to Ushuaia before or after your Antarctica tour with us to explore the only national park in Argentina that combines the sea, rivers, mountains and forests: the National Park of Tierra del Fuego in Patagonia located near the city of Ushuaia.
Your morning starts off with a pick up from your hotel, and begin a 3 hour hiking trek through Tierra del Fuego National Park towards Ensenada Bay offering incredible panoramic views of the Beagle Channel and the coastline.
Picnic lunch will be held along the shores of Lake Roca before you board your canoe and make your way down wide lagoons to arrive at Lapataia Bay. It’s quite common to spot local wildlife such as foxes, ducks, condors, beavers, eagles and hundreds of other bird species here.
Once arriving at the coast of beagle Channel you’ll take a much needed break and make your back to your hotel to wrap up your day adventure.
$125 per person – Inclusive of national park entry ticket, transfers from hotel, lunch and drinks, canoeing equipment, and local English speaking guide
- 8:30am pick up from hotel
- 3 hour hike through Tierra del Fuego National Park towards Ensenada Bay.
- Picnic lunch with drinks on the shores of Lake Roca.
- Board a canoe and paddle down river across wide lagoons to reach Lapataia Bay (rubber boots, a life jacket and a waterproof suit provided).
- Arrive at the coast of Beagle Channel to relax and snap scenic photos
- Drop off back to hotel