A nice 2 day trip from Ouagadougou is certainly the Nazinga Reserve Ranch. Covering 97000 hectars, the ranch in Burkina Faso is close to the neighbouring Ghana and can be reached from the capital city within 3 hours. While West Africa is not as well known for safaris as East or South Africa, Nazinga has a biodiversity to rival with some of the best parks of Tanzania and South Africa. If you wanted to do a safari at the end of your saharan odyssey, this is the place! This quick and easy extension to the Reserve de Nazinga can be added to any of our tours to Burkina Faso.
This tour extension is available for €500 per person and comes right after your booked tour to Burkina Faso (it includes accommodation for an extra night in Ouagadougou)
- Leave Ouagadougou heading for the Nazinga Reserve
- Early afternoon arrival in the Nazinga Reserve where we will get our own dedicated ranger to take us out for a game drive.
- Nazinga Reserve is known for its abundance of anteloppes, hippos, primates and plethora of bird species.
- Dinner at Nazinga Ranch
- Overnight in Nazinga Ranch
- We take advantage of an other early morning to do a second game drive. In the morning, as it is cooler, the animal sightings we should have should be completely different from the previous day.
- After we have finished our game drive, we will start making our way back to Ouagadougou
- Afternoon arrival in Ouagadougou
- Airport transfer for those who require in the evening.
- End of tour
- Upgrade from daytime room on the last day of Mail&Burkina Faso tour to a full-night room
- One night of accommodation based on twin-share (Single Supplement €65 EUR)
- Transportation as per itinerary (3 customers per car)
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Entrance Fees and tributes
- Personal expenses