Merv is of Central Asia’s, if not the world’s most interesting ruins. It has been the site of settlements for millenniums AD until two hundred years ago. A visit through Merv is a walk through time, as half a dozen civilizations have left their mark here. Along with an expert english-speaking guide, take a day before or after your tour with us in Turkmenistan to visit this astounding place.
- Early morning pickup for the first flight to Mary.
- Flight to Mary.
- Sightseeing in ancient Merv with a local English speaking guide.
- Visit the modern city of Mary.
- Stop at the Mary Museum if there is time.
- Return to the airport to catch the evening flight back to Ashgabat.
- Arrive in Ashgabat, transfer to the hotel.
Number of guests
Price per guest (USD)
|4 and more||$255|
Inclusions and Exclusions
Price inclusive of:
- A/C transportation service as per itinerary
- Flight tickets Ashgabat-Mary-Ashgabat
- Local English speaking guide in Merv
Price exclusive of:
- Accommodation in Ashgabat (this will be counted separately as per your specific situation)
- Entrance fee to Mary Museum
- Meals during the day
- Western YPT guide for the duration of the extension
- Entrance fee to Merv