- Meet your driver on the Turkmen side of the border.
- Visit Konye Urgench with a local English speaking guide.
- Once a thriving metropolis, this ancient city has been destroyed many times over the centuries, but is still home to some of the most interesting mausoleums and buildings in Turkmenistan. Sultan Tekesh Mausoleum is distinguished by its vibrant blue dome, the inside of which is covered in paintings of constellations, Il Arslan Mausoleum has an unusual shape, the pointed top of which sports a criss-cross pattern in the bricks, and Gutlug Timor Minaret, rising 63 metres towards the sky, was once used as a lighthouse to guide caravans through the desert.
- Transfer to Dashoguz Airport.
- Fly to Ashgabat.
Number of guests
Price per guest (USD)
|4 and more||$215|
- A/C transportation service as per itinerary
- Flight tickets Dashoguz-Ashgabat
- Local English speaking guide in Konye Urgench
- Accommodation in Ashgabat (this will be counted separately as per your specific situation)
- Entrance fee to Konye Urgench
- Meals during the day