So you’re coming to Beijing and have a day to spare. Why not make the most of your time in Beijing by heading out of the capital to explore the very famous Great Wall of China. We can organise your very own local English speaking guide and private transportation as you prepare for a must see adventure.
So save yourself the hassles and the stress of haggling with a Chinese taxi driver and let us take you there.
Driver and local guide: €180 (1 person) // €110 per person (2-5 people group) // €100 per person (6-10 people group)
Driver only: €100 per car
- Your private driver and local English speaking guide will collect you from your hotel at 8:30am in the morning
- Drive to The Great Wall of China – Mutianyu section – (1 and a half hours)
- Once arriving the driver will drop you and your guide off at the entrance. You may walk up to the mountain to reach the wall – this takes roughly 45 minutes and the stairwell is modern. Optional – you can take the cable car up for 80RMB per person which can be paid at the entrance.
- The Mutianyu section is most famous for being the best preserved original part of the Great Wall. It is also the most gorgeous section as you can see the wall winding its way around the mountains surrounding you. Absolutely stunning for photos. This section was very vital back in the day as it was used to serve as the northern barrier for defending the Beijing capital and the imperial tombs.
- After finishing your walk you may descend back down the mountain or you can ride the toboggan all the way down for 80RMB per person (totally recommend!)
- Lunch will be had in the town nearest the wall – you can choose between traditional Chinese dishes or something a little closer to home.
- Drive back to Beijing and drop off at hotel
Price Inclusive of:
- English speaking tour guide
- Private transportation
- Entry ticket to the Great Wall (only available for the local guide option)
Price Exclusive of:
- Cable car
- If you book the driver only option, your entry tickets are not included in the price